With five lakes including:
- The Doughnut – match fishing lake total of 18 pegs
- Bankside – match fishing lake
- Hawthorne – pleasure lake, with over hanging trees, lilly pads and rushes.
- Pads – The trout lake is three and a half acres in size, with depths from 3ft to 30ft.
- Bert’s Pool – holds approx 60 Carp from 10 to 30lb and Catfish up to 50lb.
The fishing complex has on-site toilet facilities and a café, and baits are now available on-site.
Prices start from £5 for a day ticket
Plus Hillside Fishery is open from 7:30am until dusk.
Name: Hillside FisheryAddress: Commercial StreetArea or Village: Loveclough, Town or City: BurnleyCounty: LancashirePost Code: BB4 8QXMobile Number: 07949 432262 or 07976 934648Website Address: Array
- Day Ticket
- Wels Catfish